New Page 1
- 3D motion controller
- USB interface
- PC compatible
- 2 buttons
- 1 device(s) included
Until now, advanced 3D navigation has been
reserved for high-end design professionals. With the introduction of the
SpaceNavigator, 3Dconnexion has made this exciting technology accessible and
affordable for architects, artists, students and anyone else who wants to
enjoy the 3D experience. 3Dconnexion's SpaceNavigator offers natural and
intuitive navigation of 3D environments and objects for today's most popular
and powerful 3D applications. Simply push, pull, tilt or twist the
SpaceNavigator's controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D
imagery. You'll experience an easy, simple and fun way to fly through 3D
environments like Google Earth using 3Dconnexion's award-winning technology.
Two programmable keys store your favorite application functions.
SpaceNavigator Standard Edition is your ideal companion in the world of 3D
navigation devices, for use in a professional environment.
- Six degrees of freedom via a flexible controller cap
- Two programmable keys store your favorite application functions
- Small footprint, heavy steel base fits well on any user’s desktop
- 3DxSoftware v.3.0, including Configuration Wizard to simplify installation
- Support for Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Autodesk DWF Viewer as well as 3D
applications from SolidWorks, PTC, UGS, Dassault Systemes and Autodesk.
- Two-year warranty (web support only for SpaceNavigator PE)
- USB connection